About Me

My photo
I am 13 years old. I love reading, writing, and playing the piano. I'm crazy, and the better you get to know me, the crazier I become. I am the oldest of four children and am L.D.S.

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Update on Life

Okay, so I haven't posted in over two months, but no one reads this anways, so who cares?  This blog is just mostly for me, or so I have decided.  School gets out next Friday (June 1).  Personally, for me, I like it when school lets out for the year on a Friday (it usually lets out on a Thursday).  I don't really consider my summer vacation started until the Monday after school gets out.  I'm a little sad that the year's almost over.  I will not be seeing lots of my friends until school starts up again in August.  I will, as you probably know, be in the eighth grade at South Cache.  This year was a good one.  I liked most of my teachers.  I got straight A's... almost.  I got one A- in math.  But that was the quarter in which we had one or two of the hardest math units for me, so I got an A-.  However, on the bright side, everyone's GPA starts over again in the ninth grade, so that's okay.
This summer, I am planning on volunteering at "The Little Wonders" daycare.  I'm excited, because I like to play with little kids.  And it gives me something to do for the summer.  Of course, I'm not old enough to get a real, job, so this is pretty much the best I can get at.  Also, lately, my aunts and uncles have been asking me to sit for their kids a lot lately, so...yeah.  That's been kind of nice...giving me something to do on weekends. 

1 comment:

lexi stephens said...

Sounds fun! :)