About Me

My photo
I am 13 years old. I love reading, writing, and playing the piano. I'm crazy, and the better you get to know me, the crazier I become. I am the oldest of four children and am L.D.S.

Monday, March 19, 2012

One of My (Many) Pet Peeves

Okay, so I should be going to bed, but first I just had to post this. Has one of your teachers ever assigned a really big, fat, stupid, not to mention LONG assignment? Yes, mine have too, multiple times. But have any of those idiot (oh come on! I could have said other words there!) teachers ever assigned on EXTREMELY short, as in like two day, notice? No, well, I envy you. So, here I was Thursday night (at like 9:30 pm) busting my butt to get a stupid assignment done. (It, by the way, was a brochure for science... something about the Six Kingdoms, blah, blah, blah.) Okay, so the next day, the day it's DUE, my oh-so-wonderful teacher said that he decided to make it due on Tuesday. Thanks, teach. You're the best. Woulda been nice to know that 12 hours ago. He at least should have given the people who had actually done it when they were supposed to extra credit. I was slightly ticked. Can you tell? No? Then open your eyes! Well, I'm in a grumpy mood. I'm going to bed. Good night everybody!

4 comments:

alexis stephens said...

LEMME GUESS? MR CHELLEY?!?!?!

Brittany said...

Haha. You got that right.

Kami Olsen said...

I still read your blog Brittany, so write some more.

lexi stephens said...

haha Kami your funny :D