I am 13 years old. I love reading, writing, and playing the piano. I'm crazy, and the better you get to know me, the crazier I become. I am the oldest of four children and am L.D.S.
Yup. I once again got straight A's. I was bored and so I decide to tell you guys. Well, there you go. Bye.
1 comment:
Kami Olsen
said...
Okay so I know EXACTLY how you feel. I hate it when a teacher says you have a certain due date and you get it done. Then the teacher says well I have decided to guve you another 2 days to do this assignment. Then you go into a rage because you were in a hurry to get it done about 8 hours ago. So ya I TOTALY get your pain.
1 comment:
Okay so I know EXACTLY how you feel. I hate it when a teacher says you have a certain due date and you get it done. Then the teacher says well I have decided to guve you another 2 days to do this assignment. Then you go into a rage because you were in a hurry to get it done about 8 hours ago. So ya I TOTALY get your pain.
Post a Comment