Friday, July 8, 2011
Movie Day
On the 26th of this month, my friend and I are going to spend the day together. She's going to come over to our house, and my mom is going to drop us off at Maceys. We're going to get a few treats and walk around and stuff. Then, we're going to (we're paying... of course!) sneak the treats into our purses and walk over to the Stadium 8 theater and get tickets for the second half of the seventh Harry Potter movie. Then, we're going to get popcorn. After we see the movie, we're going to walk over to Casper's and get some ice cream. Then, I'm going to call my mom and have her come pick us up. It's going to be a super fun day and my friend and I are paying for it by ourselves.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Umm....I didn't know about the "going to Macey's" part.....
Love,
Mom
Hey Brittany, who did you go with. :)
Post a Comment