We went to Jackson Hole, Wyoming, June 23, 2011 - June 27, 2011. I had a really great time. When we got there, I stayed in the room with Maya so that I wouldn't have to help carry up all of the heave luggage. Te hee. That day, we just kind of wandered around the village and rode a little tram up to this restaurant. We didn't eat there; we only looked around a little.
On Friday, we were going to go to Snow King, but we though it might get kind of cold, so we rode our bikes around. We went on a 13 mile bike ride. I finished before everybody else. Maya rode in the trailer. She seemed to really enjoy that. That is probably the longest bike ride Damon, Brooklyn, and I have ever gone on. Damon did great. He is seriously a really good biking buddy. At home, he always stays with me and never gets off to walk his bike, no matter how steep the hill is. I was really impressed.
On Saturday, we jumped on the giant trampoline and climbed the big, fat, stupid rock wall in Teton Village (where we were staying). I got hurt on the trampoline. People kept saying to me, "Do a back-flip. You'll be fine. Yada yada yada." So I did one and came down funny. It was very un-funny. Plus, it hurt.
On the big, fat rock wall, Brooklyn and Damon were like little spiders. I was not. I made it up the easy and medium wall, but refused to try the hard one. Brooky and Damon both got up about a third of the way. My mom got up that one, too. My dad and grandpa, went up the easy and medium ones pretty quick. My grandma PRETENDED to climb up the hard wall. My mom just positioned the camera so that it looked like she was way up high without a harness thingy. Click on this thingy to got to her blog. http://suissescenarios.blogspot.com
On Saturday, we went to Snow King and went down the giant slide. Damon and I raced, and I beat him by about three seconds.
On Sunday, we rode up the giant tram, got some souvenir rocks, and went swimming. Yes, I know we were not exactly keeping the Sabbath Day holy. But, we were on vacation, and on Sunday's you're supposed to relax, so we sat in the hot tub.
All in all it was a pretty fun trip and I had a good time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yes, sitting in the hot tub is definately resting.
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment