And I Want An Answer!!!!!! I get HARDLY ANY comments on my blog. I have gotten a few thought. Thank you Grandma Audrey and Mom. Now I'm going to ask a question (just for fun) and I want to see how many people know it. My goal is to get at LEAST five comments/answers on this post by next Thursday. Here is the question:
What is the capital of New Jersey?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Britt: The only city I know of in New Jersey is Newark. I have no idea what the capitol is. By the way, congratulations on student of the month! You are amazing! What are you reading right now? Come see us some time. Love ya lots, G Audrey
The capitol of New Jersey is Trenton....that was a random question.
Hmmm well I'm Canadian...so I'll go with your Mom's answer...Trinton??? HaHa!
And I understand wanting comments...I always am so excited when I get comments!
I don't know the answer but I'm sure you do. I don't get many comments either except from your mom. You are a smart girl!
Well I googled it....haha. It is in fact Trenton. I hardly ever get comments on my blog either. Only from my Mom, but don't worry there are people who actually read them!!
Post a Comment