About Me

My photo
I am 13 years old. I love reading, writing, and playing the piano. I'm crazy, and the better you get to know me, the crazier I become. I am the oldest of four children and am L.D.S.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Hellllooooo?

Hello? Is anybody there? If you read the post that was posted before this, you will see a paragraph about how I am getting no comments and how I wanted at least five comments on that post by this next Thursday. Well, it's Saturday and I've gotten only one!!! Thank you Grandma Audrey. Leave me some COMMENTS!!! Please. :) :) :) :) :)

4 comments:

Grandma Lynette said...

Hi Britt

I hope you get this. I am sorta dumb when it comes to computers.

Keep up all the good work in school and the piano. You are a very talented young lady.

Kristi Drennan said...

I commented on some of your posts! Keep on blogging and more comments will come :)

Oh and it's Kristi...you probably don't remember me but you used to call me "Tanya's friend" back in Halifax and I almost fell over the day you said my actual name and I realized you knew it the whole time! ;)

Laura Dunford said...

Hi Brittany!

Not sure if you'll remember me either but perhaps someday I'll see you guys again when I live closer to Utah. I used to play with you and Brookey when you guys were really little. You guys would come to our house for supper sometimes.

I didn't know you had a blog until today but I think it's super cool that you do. I wish "blogging" had been something everyone did when I was your age. It's one of my favorite things to do now.

Hope you have a great Sunday :)

-Laura O'Hearon

Kami Olsen said...

Hi.