About Me

My photo
I am 13 years old. I love reading, writing, and playing the piano. I'm crazy, and the better you get to know me, the crazier I become. I am the oldest of four children and am L.D.S.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

OH YEAH!!!!!!

Guess who got straight A's again. That's right. ME!!!! Me. Brittany. I have gotten a 4.0 G.P.A. Which is totally AWESOME!!! I plan to get straight A's all throughout middle school, and high school... and then get a scholarship for college. I realize that to get a scholarship, I can get NOTHING but A's. As in NO A-'s. ANYWAY, I got straight A's. I get $70. Woo hooooo!!! I was practically bragging to my friends about how proud of myself I was. Heh heh. I wouldn't blame them if they thought I was acting idiotic. BUT I DO NOT CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I get $70. Tomorrow my mom and me are going shopping. I'm putting some in the bank, leaving some at home, and of course paying my tithing. Then, I'm going the the beloved store "WAL-MART."

WOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Audrey Hutchison said...

Britt: I am soooo proud of you. I hope you can reach your goal of straight "A"s. You are an awsome gal and Grandpa and I are so happy for you. Love you LOTS!!! G.Grandma Audrey