About Me

My photo
I am 13 years old. I love reading, writing, and playing the piano. I'm crazy, and the better you get to know me, the crazier I become. I am the oldest of four children and am L.D.S.

Friday, August 6, 2010

I Had So Much Fun

Today I had so much fun with my mom. We went shopping while Brooky and Damon went to day camp. We went to Wal Mart, the Dollar Store, my dumb doctor's appointment for my diabetes, Olive Garden, and the mall. We completely forgot to go to Michael's though. We got me a brand new bike with gears. It's as big as my mom's. We also got me my makeup!!! My mom taught me how to put it on a little while ago. We decided not to get perfume. My mom gave me fifty dollars and my Grandpa gave me twenty. I earned about ten. Eighty dollars!!! I spent most of it but I liked what I got. I got a ring, a necklace, a bracelet, a bow, kisses, a chocolate bar, co0kie dough, Doritos, earrings, a mirror, a brush, a note b00k, mechanical pencils, fabric, sunglasses, I also got my hair cut, and a smoothie. It was sooo awesome!

3 comments:

Tami said...

Glad you had a good time. Love you.

Mom

Audrey Hutchison said...

Your day out with your Mom sounds so fun. I want to wish you a Happy Birthday and hope you have a wonderful time at camp. If you get a chance to e-mail, be sure to write me a fast one. Have a GREAT time. I'll be anxious to hear how it all goes. Love you much, G.Grandma Audrey

Julie and Nate said...

Really does sound like an awesome day! As of tomorrow you're 11... wow! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!