About Me

My photo
I am 13 years old. I love reading, writing, and playing the piano. I'm crazy, and the better you get to know me, the crazier I become. I am the oldest of four children and am L.D.S.

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Sixth Grade

I am one quarter excited to go to middle school and three quarters not. Why? Well let me tell you why. I do not want to take math, science, social studies, music, algebra, calculus when that comes, history, and probably more. I'm afraid of getting lost. I am sort of excited to have my own locker except that I might not remember the combination. Another good thing is that my Grandma Karen will be my art teacher. So please leave me some comments and tell me how to survive middle school.

2 comments:

Tami said...

You will be just fine. You'll be a pro after the first couple of days. Don't stress about it.

love,
Mom

p.s.
Love the new background. Very cute.

Anonymous said...

You will be just fine Britt! You will have it down in a matter of a couple of days. Keep up the good work on piano. I am so proud of you. You will be one of the most popluar gals at school.
See you soon..... How many days till camp?
Love Kathy