About Me

My photo
I am 13 years old. I love reading, writing, and playing the piano. I'm crazy, and the better you get to know me, the crazier I become. I am the oldest of four children and am L.D.S.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Cookies

My mom has a recipe blog, I thought that it would be cool to combine my blog and a recipe blog. So every time I'm to give you a recipe at the top of the paragraph I'll put Recipe and then I'll type in the name of the recipe. Today I'm going to tell you how to make Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars. Here's the recipe:

1 c. all purpose flour
1/2 stick margarine softened
1/4 c. applesauce
1/2 c. brown sugar packed
1 egg
1 tbsp. milk
1 c. chocolate chips
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/2 c. walnut or peanuts chopped (optional)
1 tsp. vanilla extract
A pinch of salt

. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit, and grease a 9" x 9" baking pan.
.Cream softened butter with brown sugar until light and fluffy.
. Blend in egg, milk, and vanilla extract.
. Slowly add flour, baking soda, and salt.
. Gently fold in chocolate chips.
. Press batter evenly in prepared pan and sprinkle with chopped nuts.
. Bake for 29 min. Cool completely in a baking pan before cutting.

Ratings:
Brittany: 10
Brooklyn: 10
Damon: 10


Now you try it, rate it, and leave me comments telling me what you think.

1 comment:

Tami said...

I thought they were good.

Mom