About Me

My photo
I am 13 years old. I love reading, writing, and playing the piano. I'm crazy, and the better you get to know me, the crazier I become. I am the oldest of four children and am L.D.S.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Yummy

Our dog, Ellie, was very naughty the other day. My mom had taken my little brother and sister to swimming lessons. I was home and made myself some popcorn. Ellie went and scratched at the door once. Then she didn't go back over. I didn't think she needed to go out or she would've kept going back and forth. I went into the TV room and ate my popcorn. I didn't hear a thing coming from the kitchen. Later when my mom came home with pizza she went into the kitchen and started yelling at Ellie. I went into the kitchen to see what had happened. As it turns out Ellie had eaten our plant (which she's never done before), threw it up, and went to the bathroom on the floor. My mom was NOT happy.

2 comments:

Tami said...

Ellie did not go potty on the floor. It was saliva and water from her belly.

Julie and Nate said...

I think dogs are a little weird! Sometimes our dogs eat grass (I bet Ellie does that once in a while.)