About Me

My photo
I am 13 years old. I love reading, writing, and playing the piano. I'm crazy, and the better you get to know me, the crazier I become. I am the oldest of four children and am L.D.S.

Friday, March 5, 2010

Silly Me

When I was little I rememer not knowing what words were for. So one day, I went up to my mom and said stuff like this: "around and around up and down, around, around," and so on. While I did that I twirled my hand in the directions that I was talking about.
Another time, I went up to my mom and said: "can we go out to eat?" She said:" go ask Daddy." So I did. He said: " go ask Mommy." She said:" go ask Daddy." That repeated over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again and again. We didn't go out to eat though.

2 comments:

Tami said...

I don't remember this, but I do remember you would use your hands lots when you talked.

Mom

Brittany said...

Ha ha that's funny. Ya know what? That happened to me too.