About Me

My photo
I am 13 years old. I love reading, writing, and playing the piano. I'm crazy, and the better you get to know me, the crazier I become. I am the oldest of four children and am L.D.S.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Sad Story

The other day at school my teacher told our class that if we reached our certain goals the people that mad their goals would go with her to see the movie Diary Of A Wimpy Kid before anyone in the world gets to see it. It's rated pg. Well today she told us we couldn't go. The reason for that was our dumb principal. Apparently he had told the fifth grade teachers "No! absolutely not, you are not going to see a rated pg movie!" So we don't get to go. Instead we have to stay at school and watch some rated G movie like Toy Story. Oh well. We do get to wear pajamas, bring pillows and blankets, bring candy, and bring pop. I don't think that our principal is a very good principal. I liked the one I had before him.

1 comment:

Tami said...

We'll go see that movie as a family.