About Me

My photo
I am 13 years old. I love reading, writing, and playing the piano. I'm crazy, and the better you get to know me, the crazier I become. I am the oldest of four children and am L.D.S.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Party At School

On Friday at school all of the fifth grade classes had a huge three hour long party that took up most of the day. It was only for the kids who had met certain goals. I was one of them. I've doing pretty well keeping up all of my grades. For the party we were going to see Diary Of A Wimpy Kid (I mentioned that in one of my other posts) but like I said, the principal wouldn't let us. So we watched two G rated movies. The movies were Hercules and Meet the Robinsons. We got to watch both and play games during the last one. The funny thing is the power went out for about ten or fifteen minutes so we didn't get to watch the last one. I brought lots of games and we all had a great time. I also brought a bag of m&ms. Those were really tasty!!! My friend, Matthew, brought a twenty four pack of popcorn so almost everyone in the class got one. There are four parties like that in the fifth grade school year for kids who have worked hard and so far there have been three and I've been to every one. The first one was a bunch of games and after that we got treats. The second one was a huge competive game and then a movie. The games were ones where you sat on a block of ice and whoever had melted the most won. They had to sit on big ice blocks for three hours so those people go ice cream cones. There was a pie eating contest but instead of pie it was whipped cream. There was the ice cream drop. I was in that one. It's where someone sits up on the stage and someone else lies on the floor with an ice cream cone in their mouth and the person on the stage tries to drop a scoop of ice cream in the other persons' mouth. There was a dress up relay where you run across half of the gym and put on and apron or something then do some jumping jacks, take off the clothes and run back to your team. There was also the Chicken Toss. It's where two people from each class threw a rubber chicken and whoever threw it the farthest won. After that we went and ate popcorn in another teachers' room. Then there was the party I just told you about. They were all pretty fun!

No comments: