About Me

My photo
I am 13 years old. I love reading, writing, and playing the piano. I'm crazy, and the better you get to know me, the crazier I become. I am the oldest of four children and am L.D.S.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My Favorite Animal

Mty favorite animal is a rabbit or a bunny. I like little black bunnies. I like them bcause they're fuzzy. I like soft fuzzy animals. My favorite, a bunny like I just told you. My mom and dad won't let me get one though. Rabbits don't bark or lick you on your face. They also don't mistake the floor for a bathroom like our dog every once in a while. They don't throw up either. That is why I want a rabbit. So far in my life for pets I've had a cat, a dog, a turtle, and a bunch of fish. But I want a rabbit. My mom and dad think that all of the animals we've had so far (except the fish) stink. I don't think rabbits stink very bad.

2 comments:

Tami said...

Ellie doesn't go potty in the house. Not since she was really small.

Julie and Nate said...

Rabbits do stink! Our neighbors have one outside and they poop a LOT. So be prepared for a lot of cleaning. :)