About Me

My photo
I am 13 years old. I love reading, writing, and playing the piano. I'm crazy, and the better you get to know me, the crazier I become. I am the oldest of four children and am L.D.S.

Monday, February 15, 2010

One Time...

One time when I lived in Halifax I woke up one morning and on my little red table sat a huge bumble bee. A lovely morning surprise insn't it? This bee was three or four times bigger than most. I'm not kidding!!!!! Well I went and told my mom and she put a cup over the creature. While we were in the bathroom fixing my hair my little sister went in my room and removed the cup from the hideous beast. Well the bee flew over to my window and stayed there. My mom had to tape the cup to the window until my dad did something with it. Thank you Brooklyn for giving me a story to tell.

No comments: