skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
I AM BRITT
Only me.
About Me
Brittany
I am 13 years old. I love reading, writing, and playing the piano. I'm crazy, and the better you get to know me, the crazier I become. I am the oldest of four children and am L.D.S.
View my complete profile
Friday, February 26, 2010
Comments
I am not getting enough comments. I want to hear from you and what you think about my blog. Tell me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's basically it.
1 comment:
Tami
said...
I'm leaving comments!
Love,
Mom
February 26, 2010 at 6:44 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Out of these, which is your favorite subject?
My Favorite Authors (in no particular order)
E.D Baker
Jessica Day George
R.L Stine
Shannon Hale
Suzanne Colllins
My Favorite Books (in no particular order)
Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
Dragon Breath by E.D Baker
Dragon Flight by Jessica Day George
Dragon Slipper by Jessica Day George
Dragon Spear by Jessica Day George
Enna Burning by Shannon Hale
Forest Born by Shannon Hale
Horror Stories by R.L Stine
Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
No Place for Magic by E.D Baker
Once Upon a Curse by E.D Baker
River Secrets by Shannon Hale
The Frog Princess by E.D Baker
The Goose Girl by Shannon Hale
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
My Visitors
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
1 comment:
I'm leaving comments!
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment